Ever wanted a website for your business, an online store, online employee training or another web solution? Now is your chance to receive funding for just that!
The Small Business Digital Grants Program is now open for applications.
The Small Business Digital Grants Program is designed to assist small businesses by providing matched funding of up to $10,000 for development and access of digital technologies and services. The aim is to help them work smarter, engage with the local and global economy and make the most of online business opportunities.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less for the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
If you're too busy to apply for funding, GrantsPlus Consulting can take the hassle out of grant writing and ensure that your application stands out from the crowd. Contact GrantsPlus Consulting (via this link to their website), for more information.
Or to learn more about applying yourself, you can head to the Small Business Digital Grants Program page.